Whilst embroidery is certainly a great way of branding work wear we are getting more and more demand for promotional clothing to be decorated using our coloured or printable flock.
Many of you may not even have heard of garment flock, but it really is something that should be considered as an alternative to embroidery, and here’s why.
- There are no set up costs involved unlike embroidery, where there is a cost to digitize the embroidered design or motif, making flock perfect for small or one-off orders
- Small intricate logo’s and text that simply aren’t possible or easily produced using embroidery can be reproduced easily using flock.
- It’s not prone to puckering around the decoration as can happen on embroidered clothing, especially formal cotton shirts.
- It can be printed in full colour so intricate designs or logo’s can easily be produced
- It’s extremely durable and can be washed up to 60 degrees, tumble dried and ironed on.
- The raised appearance and detail achievable using flock decoration gives equally the same perceived value as an embroidered design.
So there you have it, some very good reason’s why you really should take a look at flock as an alternative to embroidery for decoration of your work wear or promotional clothing.